Mondays
Mondays will be Mondays!
Even as I look around, many office cubes are empty. :)
Just seems that I didn't do too much today. Schedule check :
-Arrived at work close to 8a.m.
-Checked my emails & replied them-Prepared/printed documents/artefacts to be presented to my manager at my first project walk-through meeting at 11am
-Had milk break with fellow intern
-Worked on Mnemonic-XML Mapping/Analysis for 2 documents
-Had lunch with fellow intern
-Wrote a page for my F/ASIP Reflection Paper 2
-Emailed colleagues with enquiries
-Completed a course on Thomson University Online
I've got an A! Finally, an A without excruciating effort! Unlike silly MIT!
Manager was also pleased with my work; and supervisor gave good comments to him in front of me. I was so shocked. "Hmm...was that needed?" I thought to myself while he said that.
Tomorrow is a free day... almost! Our group is going for a boat cruise at Lake Minnetonka! I shall charge my camera battery... I am all excited! :)

1 Comments:
and u call that not much?? u must be kiddin me man....thats a lot u did there
Post a Comment
<< Home