Regretfully
I am sure of all you are waiting to hear about my experiences on my family holiday to London, Lille and Bay of Naples. I report with much regret that the holiday write up would be put on hold till I complete the entire story for each day.
So I am back at work. It is 5.41pm and I am again waiting for Naya to take me home. It has been a somewhat torturing day doing such monotonous work. I was disoriented from working after two weeks of holidays, thus I couldn't get back straight to doing the user interface stuff. As such, I worked on the first project instead - the name sounds highly professional : XML Mapping. However it is nothing but comparing, copying and pasting the keywords for the time being. I did that the whole day, going through almost 1500 keywords. Boy was that tough! The eyes were tired of looking into the two excel spreadsheets and copying the ones that are not in one of the documents into the other.
Such a chore! I can't wait for the weekends! I want to do some shopping. Didn't have enough in Europe. And also the expensive foreign exchange is making me appreciate the US dollars. :P I have got to pamper myself and stop holding back. What's the point in saving so much and living like a pauper? (whispered - we shall see)
P.S : Decided not to post about holidays. Photos turned out quite bad!

3 Comments:
you should make a program to do that for you!! do you still have more to do? would you like me to do one for you? esp since it's in excel, it's definitely possible...
haha.. that's what michael said too... but i am not good in programming also...
none to do liao...
okay then.. aiyah, seelar never consult ur michael first... =) hope things are going well nonetheless...
Post a Comment
<< Home