Sunday, August 08, 2004





Picture taken on August 7, 2004 during Reunion



Picture taken in Std 6, November 1997

CHECK IT OUT... =P

Just thought I'd share the amusing pictures with all of you. Can you find any similarities? Besides the gap Wen Shin mentioned, I believe Syn Kok's left hand has the similar positioning. Haha... interesting leh? And of course there was a change in height... I really find this something to laugh at... especially remembering the primary school days... what have you got to say? =)


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mich, yunmei here. that picture really cracked me up! esp that arm thing!

August 10, 2004 at 2:07:00 PM EDT  
Blogger m said...

haha! that's y it is posted up here... for laughs.. I mean.. who could imagine himself/herself having the similar post after so many years.. ;)

August 11, 2004 at 8:13:00 AM EDT  
Blogger m said...

i think he still does... relatively...
you heard wen shin asking him to speak up a million times tat nite?

August 11, 2004 at 10:29:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home