Flying Soon
I have just received my flight details and I'm flying earlier than expected. I'm gonna have to leave Malaysia so soon... I'm heavy hearted because... "I love my home"??
For those of you who are interested in me, ;)... I'm departing my homeland where "tumpahnya darahku" on the 18th of August, 2004; Wednesday at 1515.
Prior to that, I really want to spend as much time as I can with all my loved ones. I would also like to take this blogger opportunity to thank each and every one especially YOU who are reading for all your love and kindness towards me. 'Getting all MusHy... well you know what my heart is getting at... so I don't have to write a long thank you letter here right??...'
Do come here once in a while to keep yourself updated about myself... not that there's much juicy story about me... and I doubt I'll be so diligent to come here daily & write... nevertheless... check it out ler... when you think about me... you never know what you might find out here... ;) (Neither do I.)
Oh yeah... don't forget there's an avenue for you to give comments too... so don't hesitate!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home