Sunday, August 08, 2004

Sleepy Day...


Slept about 2am last night and had to get out of bed at 7am for FGA Youth Service at 7.30am. Was really sleepy and trying so hard to keep my mind and eyes awake. We had a relatively simple and good service; so many people responded to the altar call which was a reflection of The Prodigal Son.

Later, I was at Pasar Road, an electrical & electronics haven. Looking for plug adapters and the what nots to bring along to the United States... got all I needed at cheap prices.

Well to all those who went for the MPS Reunion last night. Thanks a bunch for being there... I had fun smelling in the smoke while catching up with you guys. Yeah... appreciation must also go to Weng Yow for providing his house (indeed beautiful and serene) as our meeting place. Kevin and Syn Kok... much gratitude for picking me up and sending me home respectively. Wen Shin, Vicky, Kah Ming, Dominic and Redford played wonderful roles cracking jokes and bringing up topics to break the occasional awkward silences. Wen Shin was breathing down Syn Kok's neck for him to speak up... haha... I think it was just cute! Jolene and Yoon Li relatively quiet. Ken all the way from Cyberjaya joined us, playing three seconds rule on Maxis. Kevin always called dark 'n' black... sigh... be sensitive... his just slightly darker... but he's Chinese... nice fella who treated me to dinner. =) Jennette and Yun Mei, the good pals were there but didn't stay all the way... :( All in all, I think it's a fantastic effort and everyone who was there made it happen! Thank you all! Will be missing you....

Yeah...and I hope that ain't the last meeting, k?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home