Time for Another Blog
God has been a blessing once again!
Proverbs 16:9 (New International Version)
In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
The verse was given to me by Tze Kwang as an encouragement - a powerful verse I would say. It is what my dad always quotes to be "Man plans but God disposes". ;)
Well, as usual there has been a crazy amount of work and assignments to do. It really drives me nuts sometimes just doing pset after pset. But God has showed me His abundant Grace through the trials and hardship I went through. Now I began to realized why a friend of mine always thanks God for the tribulations during prayer session. I used to think him to be saddistic or some sort. God clearly reveals Himself if we are persistent in seeking Him. He always reassures me and He knows my needs.
One really very fascinating incident : I needed a black blazer for an ocassion and I wasn't too ready to spend a whole lot of money on it yet. I thought about perhaps borrowing it from someone but I didn't want to do so yet. But guess what God did? I walked into the MIT Grocery "La Verdes" and I saw one of my friends and asked if I could borrow, she said.. sure! Later that evening, another girl, Ari (Indonesian married to a Malaysian attending MIT Grad School) asked me over to her place for tea with all the other Malaysians. Asked if she had a blazer I could borrow, and I've already got it in my hands. Don't you think God is so good? Not all things happen for sheer coincidence. I believe He has a hand in my life. He plans it out for all his little children including yours too! :) Yay!!

5 Comments:
Awesome... that's great to hear!! Hope all's going well with 6.001 and psets... =)
6.001?? :(
Was your toefl marks high ?
toefl was somewhat high....
marks are just numbers...
and what's with being anonymous?
O me ? I don't suppose you know me maybe you might know my sis she's from taylors same class as Tze Kwang, Elizabeth.
By the way I am James. hi
Post a Comment
<< Home