Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The Lord is Powerful!

My God is ALIVE! I wasn't too lively after my daily routine today; I was tired and just downright out of enthusiasm. I gorged myself with food (as I was really hungry) and napped. Woke up somewhat drowsy wanting to sleep longer and not think of work... but finally got up... as Ben called to ask me about my schedule.

Tuesdays... = The Tuesday Night Thing... Chi Alpha Large Group - Christian Fellowship... so I rode my bike there waiting to be refreshed.... and sure enough God gave me my zest in life again!

He is the BEST thing in my life! Every time I need strength, He is there. He provides me with all I need.... I just have to look up to Heaven!

Isaiah 40:29-31 (New International Version)

29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home