Tuesday, February 01, 2005

First Day of Classes

Spring 2005 has begun. I had two hours of classes today - Structure & Introduction to Computer Programming and Differential Equations. I am also registered for two other classes - Electricity & Magnetism and Major Poets.

My schedule is quite freaky. Monday and Wednesdays 10am - 4pm almost back-to-back. Tuesdays and Thursdays technically for now is just 10 -12pm but I need to take PE classes for my requirements to graduate. So I'll probably take 2 PE classes back-to-back on Tues and Thurs for half a semester which I've scheduled to be from 1-3pm. Fridays... 3 hours of class, 10am, 12pm, 1pm. I hope I'll survive this semester.

First day and we are not spared. Problem sets have been handed out and they are due this Friday. What can I say?

Thanks Jo for thinking of my poor bike... It has been rescued finally. Rescued by a boot-cutter yesterday. Yesterday, commonly known as Reg Day (Registration Day) is a day in which you are required to meet with your academic advisor and have him/her sign your class registration form. It was a hectic day for me yesterday. I almost walked all over campus, nevertheless survived. So it's all good! ;P

2 Comments:

Blogger chiun lin said...

Lol, sounds as though you have never walked all over campus in a single day before. Wonder how you'll survive in Cornell if you were here?

February 3, 2005 at 12:44:00 AM EST  
Blogger m said...

I guess walking all over campus is fine... but not when you have a time limit you need to get there by and like my schedule was really tight for that day.

February 3, 2005 at 2:04:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home