So much for the Reaction Rates...
it didn't appear the way I wanted to in my finals for chemistry...
now... I have just one last paper - 18.02 Multivariable Calculus... I've done well so far... but I have no idea why I have a totally blank mind now... don't think I can do it lor... probably going to have to turn in almost clean, blank paper with perhaps a few crazy scribblings here and there...
well... papa... gave me green light that I just need to pass the class... he asked me not to fret... so anything lor...
and my dad is really happening now... he installed skype on his own and he can now talk to me on msn and skype with his new cheaply bought microphone for RM8 when I paid mine for USD10. :P
wish me loads of luck and faith for the last league! goodnite!

1 Comments:
yeah... i also have no idea what i was doing typing chemistry notes... finals over liao!!
Post a Comment
<< Home