I thank God for all who cares for me!
I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to all who have shown me love and care when I'm going through this rough time...
my thanks go out to (no order...)
Kah Keng/Seng for being so encouraging and offering me meals :P
Chuan Seng for cooking for me and listening to all my cries
Rui Jie for helping me out in 17.40 here and there
Wen Shin for listening to me countless times about how stressed out I am
Serena for just talking to me a while when I was really down
Melvin for a sudden caring testimonial which really moved me
Sploitz for entertaining me when i was in distressed
Kevin for endless messages and emails which I've not replied
Chiun Lin for listening to my stupid thoughts and caring if I studied or not
Phebe for your "thank you for the Christmas Card" email
I really have no idea why my feelings are fluctuating - one minute I'm super afraid of my examinations and sometimes I'm calm... but you guys who I've named... your emails, phone calls, MSN messages helped comfort me when I felt stress... thankS! I can't assure you good results in my finals... I will just do my best! And as the cliche goes, let my god do the rest!
I must walk with my head up high and believe that my God is bolstering me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home