Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Relieved...

Microelectronics and Circuits Examination

Class Average: 63%
Class Median: 67%
Standard Deviation: 17
Grade Range: 18% to 90%.

I had the above information since Friday. I was worried sick about where I would fall in that range as I thought I did poorly on the night of the examination.

I just received my grade several minutes ago and thankfully it is FAR BETTER than I expected.

I'm Relieved!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess u must be the one who score 90%!!!!

October 26, 2007 at 11:56:00 AM EDT  
Blogger justinwong said...

walaueh, public braggin!

October 29, 2007 at 2:27:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

There goes my self-effacing girl again!! Well done, nevertheless.

Naga

October 31, 2007 at 4:06:00 AM EDT  
Blogger m said...

Just for clarification, I didn't get 90%; my grade is no where near 90%, but I'm contented.

November 1, 2007 at 2:17:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home