J-Entry Basketball
With all the cookies and food I've been **playing with, a little cardiovascular action was needed.
Nine of us: Chelsea G, Seth V, Michael W, Matt W, Meg P, Tony K, Jeff Y, Fan Y and I from **J-Entry of MacGregor Hall, played basketball at the Basement of our dorm, last night. We had three games of knockout before we got into the REAL game!
It was J1 vs the rest from J3 and J4, thus Chelsea, Seth, Michael and I vs the rest. Chelsea jokingly considered me "half a person" since I was the shortest there. The average height was about 5"8; I am only a meagre 5"2.
I was screaming everytime I had the ball; I would yell out the names of my team members; It's hilarious! J1 did pretty well, having only 4 on the team. I think the score was almost a tie.
I had enough of basketball when a ball landed accurately on my nose bridge!
Note:
**playing with as opposed to baking
**MacGregor Hall, my dorm, is split into 9 entries (groups). They are about 30 to 60 residents living in an entry. They go by A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and J. There's no i, since it is an imaginary number.
**J-entry is one of the smallest entries, with 30 residents split into 4 floors. The first floor has 6 residents while the rest have 8 each. I'm currently on the first floor, therefore we refer to ourselves as J1 residents.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home