Thursday, June 15, 2006

2 Hours To Go

I have been coming to work and counting my hours till I get off work for the past week. It's just so boring recently. I read and write emails. I surf the net - looking for things I might want to purchase in future, browsing university websites, etc. I chat with a few people once in a while. I am blogging.

I thought what I did in Minnesota last year was bad. This is far worse. Don't they realize I have not much to do? Yes, the project is complicated but the amount I can bite off right now is far too little.

Everyone around me seems to be busy, discussing various issues that arise with their products on http://www.gsionline.com/ Sigh... sigh...

The only comfort I get now is my paycheck. It should arrive tomorrow. Keep fingers crossed!

P.S: Thank goodness they have a firewall for Yahoo! Literati. I couldn't resist the temptation just now and tried it, but it failed - thankfully! If not, it'll be a major temptation for me to waste precious time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home