Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Shopping Spree

I've been shopping with my parents the past few days, scouting for the necessities in my room as well as falling into the snares of cheap bargains. ;)

So far, I've bought 3 skirts - can you believe that? But I guess when my parents are gone, I probably won't spend such money they did on me. You know lah I'm so thrifty sometimes. Besides apparels and shoes, I purchased an iron and a fan which is in use only in the afternoons. It's been getting colder - currently 16 degrees now... just checked at Yahoo! Weather.

My feet are still aching from the miles of walk I take daily and my shoulders hurt too from carrying stuff while moving + settling into my dorm. Barely decorated my room - have no idea how I want to do it and just don't seem to have the time cos' every time I'm free, I'll be online chatting. Uploading photos also very lazy. But I know I gotta to do all those stuff soon.

Will be going for swim test tomorrow so I would like to have an early night. C ya! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home